Preference poll results:
I prefer to read:
81% voted paperback
19% voted hardcover
0% voted ebook on computer
0% voted ebook on reader
0% voted on the web
However, in the following poll, there’s a different slant…
I buy mainly:
54% voted ebooks
32% voted paperback
14% voted hardcover
Our take on this? Kind of self-explanatory! People prefer to read paperback, but a lot of them buy mostly ebooks.
New polls coming soon!
February is I Love To Read Month!
To celebrate, Belfire is not only running some fantastic half-price sales on ebooks through Smashwords, we’re also holding one GIANT prize draw at the end of the month – with so many ways to enter, it’s crazy!
- Single Entry For Each
- like us on Facebook
- follow us on Twitter
- send us a note using our contact form
- Double Entry For Each
- buy one or more of our discounted titles from Smashwords, and send us a copy of the receipt (contact form)
- Write a review for a Belfire title during February, post online & send us a link
- Join our Facebook Event and tag-invite your friends
- Triple Entry For Each
- buy a print copy of one of our titles, and send us a copy of the receipt (contact form)
Prizes will be listed soon, but include a hand-stitched wall-hanging, book charms, jewelry, books and more…